Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spell Check!

Guess what? There is this really cool thing I found. It’s called SpellCheck. Every time I make a spelling mistake, it fixes it! Even grammar. I don’t even know what grammar is. I guess it’s just another fancy word fur spelling or something...oh well. I have fur balls today. Mommy hasn’t brushed me fur a long while. Last time she did, I started hitting the brush with my paw. I thought it was another toy at first. When I realized it was a brush, I still played with it anyways. I don’t know why. I guess I was hyper. I get like that sometimes.

Luv, Buttermilk
-----------------
P.S. Luv is love, right? I think so, because the red squiggly line under luv won’t go away. But I think I spelled it right. Love looks like it’s supposed to sound like loh-vey. It doesn’t look right at all! The spell-checker must be broken.

No comments: